What is Ebola? it’s Symptoms and Prevention
Ebola is a virus that attacks a person blood system. Ebola also known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever or Ebola Viral disease, is a rare and deadly illness caused by one of the strains of Ebola virus. This viral agent is regarded as a prototype pathogen of viral hemorrhagic fever, with high fatality rates in humans and primates. To know each and everything about Ebola such as " What is Ebola? it's Symptoms and Prevention " you can read the whole article..
What is Ebola? it's Symptoms and Prevention
To know all about Ebola such as it's symptoms, treatment and prevention, then you can read the whole article carefully...
Symptoms of Ebola : there are some symptoms of Ebola that you can read from the given information which is provided below
- Joint & Muscle pains
- Stomach pain
- Lack of Appetite
How to Prevent Ebola : There are some prevention of Ebola that you can read with the given information which is provided below....
- Wash your hand with ativan non generic soap frequently.
- Avoid unnecessary physical contact with people.
- Avoid Bush Meat.
- Follow infection-control procedure.
- Avoid areas of known outbreaks.
Causes of Ebola : There are various causes of Ebola, which is given below...
- Ebola is caused by a virus.
- Blood, body fluids or tissue from an infected person.
- Ebola can spread in health care settings if staff do not wear proper protective equipment, such as ; masks, gowns, gloves.
- Ebola can also spread through contact with infected animals ; such as Bats, gorillas, monkeys.
Treatment of Ebola : There are some treatment for Ebola which is provided below...
- No-FDA approved vaccine or medicine (antiviral Drug) is available for Ebola.
- Symptoms of Ebola and complications are treated as they appear. the following basic interventions, when used early , can significantly improve the chances or survival.
- Providing intravenous fluids (IV) and balancing electrolytes ( body salts).
- Treating other infection if they occur.
- Maintaining oxygen status and blood pressure.